Join our Farm Community!
There are lots of ways to enjoy the all the farm has to offer.
- CSA Enrollment NOW OPEN! Please Sign Up Here
- Ethical, nature-supporting growing practices using non-synthetic amendments, fertilizers and pest management practices rooted in regenerative agricultural principles
- Independent, Women-Owned and Operated Business
- Our food is grown for and by our members!
Workshares & Internships
- Work Share/Work Trade May-October
- Year Round Internships, 3 months minimum
- Volunteer Work Days, Saturday mornings, June-October
- Special Project Work Days with your group email for information
- Eggs from our chickens
- Local meat
- Local ice cream
- Our own fresh vegetables
- & more local products
Call today to see what is available.
Our Farm in Numbers
locally produced vegetables
Why You’ll Love Cotyledon Farm
There is never been a better time to eat more vegetables.
Female owned, using organic practices and dedicated to bringing the best food possible to all.
“Best produce. Sustainable agriculture”
“Great farm! CSA is a wonderful value, we are buried in tomatoes and eggplants at the moment (and loving it!)”
“Lots of plants and very friendly and helpful staff. They’re doing some very creative things on the farm, so it’s a fun place to visit.”