Be apart of our Farm Community, there are options for everyone.
- Sign Ups for the 2022 season will begin the 3rd week in January 2022
- Locally Farmed Organic Practices
- 8 years of using organic practices in growing vegetables & offering fresh seasonal CSA shares from our 1.5-acre farm in Leicester, MA.
Workshares & Internships
- Work Share/Work Trade May-October
- Year Round Internships, 3 months minimum
- Volunteer Work Days, Saturday mornings, June-October
- Special Project Work Days with your group
- eggs from our chickens
- local meat
- local ice cream
- our fresh vegetables
- & sometimes other goodies can be found in the Farm Fridge.
Call today to see what is available.
Our Farm in Numbers
Why You’ll Love Cotyledon Farm
There is never been a better time to eat more vegetables.
Female owned, using organic practices and dedicated to bringing the best food possible to all.
“Best produce. Sustainable agriculture”
“Great farm! CSA is a wonderful value, we are buried in tomatoes and eggplants at the moment (and loving it!)”
“Lots of plants and very friendly and helpful staff. They’re doing some very creative things on the farm, so it’s a fun place to visit.”
- McGovern highlights Central Mass. farms that take food benefitsMcGovern highlights Central Mass. farms that take food benefits Marco CartolanoTelegram & GazetteView Comments LEICESTER — U.S. Rep. James P. McGovern said Massachusetts farms that accept benefits programs are an important part of fighting food insecurity during his tour ofContinue reading “McGovern highlights Central Mass. farms that take food benefits”
- April 2020 Newsletter
- Local activists make PPE for frontline health care workersAmanda Barker, M.S. ’11, leads grass roots efforts to helpApril 16, 2020 By Kathryne Sonnett As the spread of Covid-19 continues, the need for personal protective equipment (PPE) for first responders and health care workers is growing. Amanda Barker, M.S.Continue reading “Local activists make PPE for frontline health care workers”