Join our Community Farm
There are lots of ways to enjoy the all the farm has to offer.
- CSA Enrollment NOW OPEN! Please Sign Up Here
- Ethical, nature-supporting growing practices using non-synthetic amendments, fertilizers and pest management practices rooted in regenerative agricultural principles
- Independent, Women-Owned and Operated Business
- Our food is grown for and by our members!
- Work Share/Work Trade May-October
- Year Round Internships, 3 months minimum
- Volunteer Work Days, Saturday mornings, June-October
- Special Project Work Days with your group email for information
- Eggs from our chickens
- Local meat
- Local ice cream
- Our own fresh vegetables
- & more local products
Call today to see what is available.